Okay .. honestly, Sharp has always interested .. Nokia kept on think about implementing 2 MP Cams in a phone, while Sharp shocked the world with the V903 of of the first (or maybe THE first) clamshell phone with integrated 3 MP cam, that still doesn't have to hide from comparisons! The only bad thing that kept me from buying one, was the OS .. Everytime i had one of that devices in my hand, i included a Sharp Phone with Symbian OS in my Good Night Prayers ..
Finally it seems like my Prayers were heard in the East:
NTT DoCoMo has announced a new Wave of Phones, the 904i Series with Symbian MOAP Operating System und some outstanding features! Let me give you guys a little overview, which i collected on some sites:
- SH904i: 3"(!!) QVGA Display with Super Vivid Technology for sharper pictures, Touch Cruiser Pad (allows you to navigate through Websites and Menus with your finger, like a touchpad on your laptop!!), 3,2 MP Cam, microSD slot, built in GPS receiver,..
- D904i: features an accelerometer that can be used to control the interface - shake it twice to fire up the email application, for example. isn't that crazy??
- N904i: is aiming on internet-freaks, supports 3,6 Mbit HSDPA
- P904i: operates much like a Nintendo Wii controller and has gesture-recognition software that uses the camera to detect hand signals, according to rumors, you can configurate those gestures yourself!
- F904i: features to follow soon!
Those Features aren't completely confirmed, but daaamn .. i can't wait to see that beasts in action! Baddest thing on that whole story: it seems like we won't see this devices on any european markets :((
Pic: All About Symbian
Sources: Symbian Freak, intomobile, AAS, tech.co.uk,..